menu image problem
Hello, When I hover the mouse over the menu, the images appear on the left side with the writing below while on the right side above, I would like the image to appear above as before... How do I fix it?
Attached screenshots to better understand the problem
do you have a link?
update lay theme and update the imagehover addon
now go to lay options → imagehover addon
choose this setting:
@arminunruh Thanks a lot, I couldn't find the setting
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it