lock margins values so they will not be affected by gridder defaults
I usually have the same page margins all over a website, expect for the pages where I enable a Cover and where I need to set the Top margin to 0.
If I update all values in the Gridder Defaluts for all pages, then I need to set again to 0 the top margin for all the pages containing a cover image.
It would be nice to have in the Gridder, next to the Top, Bottom, Left and Right, a lock icon that means that it doesn’t affect that value when applying gridder defaults again.
Also, the Gridder Defaults page could be much more well-ordered if % and PX would be at the right of the values, like on the Set Frame pop-up in the Gridder.
yes those are good ideas, writing them down
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it