fixed menu bar does whatever it wants after update
Since the last update, the z-order of the menubar is completely random. While scrolling it positions itself above or below elements as it feels like.
«navbar position-top is-fixed» suddenly had a z-index of 10. After I gave it a 19 (logo and menu items seem to be at 20) everything looks normal again.
hey if you update lay theme now it will be fixed
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it