menu with submenues but no page itself
I'm looking to see if I can make the menu item that contains a category with a submenu just be the parent menu and not have any page link for itself. Like this:
menu item (category with no page info)
- submenu 1 (page)
- submenu 2 (page)
- submenu 3 (page)
Apologies, if this is totally obvious or answered somewhere else but I haven't found anything that helps me do this. Any help is appreciated!
maybe create an empty page that you can use for this
or a custom menu link maybe that works? not sure
then in the customizer use the setting where you have to click on the menupoint to make it expand the submenu rather than the option where you just have to mouseover to expand the submenu
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it