Browser height row issue
After updating to 5.7.2, a text block that was centered on a browser height row, is now wrongly top aligned on front-end.
should be fixed now if you update again
Hi Armin, I can confirm that the latest update fixed that bug... but it seems a new one came out.
I have a page with ImageHover set with Full Size images. Now the images overlays the texts (making the menu unusable) even if the add-on is set to "Put images under all elements".
i think if you update lay theme again it is fixed
Yes... I did it. Thanks
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it