Can you specify the typeface the site uses as a substitute for missing glyphs?
Can you specify the typeface the site uses as a substitute for glyphs missing in the default typeface? The typeface I'm using has a limited number of extra characters, not great, especially for Finnish/Swedish texts. At the moment it swaps out the missing letters for what looks like Times. Is it possible to designate a specific typeface (that would draw less attention) for it to use in these instances?
if you go to textformats
you see theres "html class"
the class here is
so use custom css:
font-family: yourfontname, another-fontname, sans-serif;
maybe that works, not sure
i think this won't work ^^
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it