Thumbnail replace image not working
If i got it right, you can change the image of a project thumbnail element by right click and choosing an alternative image in the media browser…
Somehow it is not replacing the image, and just gives me the option to place it as a regular image somewhere else.
Am I doing/getting something wrong, or is it a bug?
(tried with safari/chrome/firefox on mac osx 13.2.1 / laytheme 5.7.2 / wordpress 6.2.2 / working offline with Local)
i see! this is bug, im fixing it now and will release an update later today
thanks for the update
it works perfectly now! <3
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it