full screen slider single images not centered anymore
hi, single images inside the projects are not centered in the middle anymore using the full screen slider since the last update. any ideas?
if u update lay theme now it should work again i think
@arminunruh nope.. still the same..
@arminunruh hey, just updated again (5.7.4), but still the same problem.. any news here?
Post a link to where the problem is please
i think i found out why it doesn't work
can you update lay theme later today, im releasing an update later today
then let me know if it worx
@arminunruh Updated again, it's still the same problem..
the images on that link seem to be all centered
i cant reproduce the issue
which browser do you use and which version?
@arminunruh that's weird.. Chrome 114.0.5735.198
It's the same in Safari
this is what it looks like for me
we got the same chrome version
@arminunruh yes, but these are 2 images, I mean the single images.
ah you mean horizontally centered. not vertically centered.
i thought you meant vertically centered.
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it