Laytheme 5.7.2 bug: cant center in 100vh row
Since 5.7.2 it's not possible to center an element (like an image) in the center of a full- or custom-viewport-height row. it will show centered in the editor but is positioned at the top on the live website
if u update lay theme it will work now <3
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it