mobile site is suddenly aligned to the right
Hi there. Not having luck finding a solution to this issue, but suddenly my mobile site is no longer center aligned and is now butted up to the right of the screen. Has anyone else dealt with this issue and solved it?
www.aarondurall.com for reference.
hey if you update lay theme, does it work now?
@arminunruh hey there! At the time of posting, I was up to date. I haven't looked again to see if there's a new update available, but I will tell you that sometime from when I went to bed and woke up today, the issue corrected itself. That landing page is now centered on mobile again.
If admins want to delete this since it resolved itself, totally cool.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it