row backgrounds not visible in gridder
after the latest update the left and right row background images are not visible in the gridder (backend). Tried to delete and set up again. Doesn‘t fix the issue. They are visible on the frontend.
will be fixed with an update that i will release later today
@arminunruh Thanks <3
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it