Imagehover covering everything
Since the recent update to 5.7.3, the images of the imagehover add-on overlays the texts even if it is set to "Put images under all elements"
I had this same problem a while ago, made a topic. It was fixed, now it's back again! Custom CSS wasn't overriding it either.
I'm sorry admins but can this feature be kept consistent? It's really messing with my layouts. 😕
I have the same problem. Thanks for fixing!
will release a lay theme update today that fixes this
@arminunruh I think this problem came back again with v5.7.7
I’m working on a website not yet released, I can provide wp-admin access if needed.
@arminunruh I’ve noticed now that the images overlays the texts only if the Cover is enabled
yea on pages with cover enabled that setting doesn't work
thats just the way it is for now :/
actually i thinks it has always been like that for pages with cover enabled
@arminunruh ok... thanks
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it