Laytheme 5.7.3 - background images white in editor
The functionality works on the front page but in the editor background images of rows are white areas.
I've the same problem. It seems to be happening when the rows have background colors and background images at the same time. The background color overlays the images. at least in my case....
@kalamakumaran in my case it's everywhere - also without custom row background colors
ah i see
will be fixed with the next update
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it