Right page frame gets ignored on mobile
Suddenly on mobile the frame on the right side isn't displayed anymore and the content goes all the way to the browser edge.
But not on all pages. I found it on these two:
Project grid here: https://practice.de/events/
Inside a project: https://practice.de/2023/gregor-maehle-workshop-2024/
This looks very bad.
Could this please be fixed?
@doorofperception same problem appears on my page
@bbbfg Isn't it odd that it only happens on some pages? And I have no clue what's different there to the rest of the site.
I hope this gets addressed soon, as it's not a minor issue I feel.
i will release the fix for this today!
sorry about that
@arminunruh Thank You!
@arminunruh sorry, not for me, it seems...
I am using the Project Thumbnail grid and there is still no border on the right although the frame is set to 3%, left side fits.
Post a link to where the problem is
@arminunruh sorry, of course:
ok i see now why it didnt work
if you update lay theme now it will work again
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it