5.7.3 update bug: ajax and carousel plugin
since the new theme update, the carousel plugin doesn't load with a new ajax page load, breaking all elements with the carousel /swiper plugin. my sitetitle and desktopnav also disappear on new pages shown, not sure if this is related to the carousel bug! screenshot of console error log below:
this is just a log of a .map file not loading
however, this is normal and has nothing to do with this bug
i cannot reproduce this bug
make sure your carousel addon is the latest version
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it