How can I control the landing category in category filter?
I have this page with category filters:
For a long time, the "All work" category was the default choice on landing, but recently it had changed to the "Photo prints" one.
Is it possible to change the default landing category back to "All works"?
when you edit your project thumbnail grid, can you choose the "show projects of category"
choose all work, does that work?
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
@arminunruh It worked. Thanks.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it