hair-space, thin-space and other "non-standard" spaces not working in text
I would like to know why hair-space( ), thin-space ( ), en-space ( ) em-space ( ) and other "non-standard" spaces in between words showing as NORMAL spaces when I paste them in code in my block of text. When I go to "Special Character" and select those spaces from there –– it is the same, they appear as normal space which looks just like the one when you hit the Space bar. Unfortunately it behaves the same with all the standard typefaces as well. Would you be able to fix that if it's a bug?
Thank you, Pavlo
@pavloradich have you tried
(for hair space) for example?
see the first space is a en space, the second space a em space
i inserted them from here
in the gridder and on the website it shows up correctly
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
@arminunruh thank you, sent an email to you a few days ago
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it