different carousel style on desktop and mobile
I'm currently (re)designing my portfolio, and I would like to have a different style of carousel for the desktop version and the mobile version.
For the desktop version, I currently have “multiple slides” carousels with a height of 80vh and that works pretty well in terms of design and UX. BUT, for the mobile version it's not working well, so I'd like to have simple carousels instead, with only one slide shown at a time – and more important a size that have the aspect ratio of the first element and a width that takes all the window (so a smaller height than 80vh).
Here's a link to my website: https://office.theomarielle.com/
Do you think it's possible to achieve that using only custom CSS and without using a custom phone layout?
Thanks in advance for your help and advices :)
unfortunately no :((
but i think its a good idea to be able to have different settings for phone
really nice website!!
Thanks for your answer @arminunruh
I will make a special layout for the mobile version then, no worries.
And thanks for the support! ;)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it