Quick silly question: Could you tell me if it would be possible to include some custom css that would make the laytheme grid visible in the final site? i.e. adding a border to columns and rows? If so do you know which element I would add this to?
Thanks again for all your attention to this forum!
Second unrelated question sorry!
A lot of the sites that you show case on 'the made with lay theme' section have a menu that hides when you scroll. For example: http://television-magazine.com/
Is this a standard feature of Lay or this a customisation?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
first question: no I think it is not possible :/
second question: yes, it is a standard feature. Go to the customizer -> "menu style" -> "menu" -> "hide when scrolling down"
If you activate this then the menu will hide when scrolling.
There is the same setting for "site title" -> "site title" -> "hide when scrolling down"
Thanks for your help Armin!
Just a note: I had to update my Wordpress before I could see this options.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it