LayTheme Fullscreen Slider not working
Hello, can a dev who has worked with Lay Theme Fullscreen Slider help us? It has stopped working.
Apparently this is clashing with WordFence. We're still getting to know LayTheme. Willing to pay for some help to fix this issue.
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
this should work without a 3rd party developer having to fix this so i would like to take a look at this myself
Hello @arminunruh, thank you for replying to the post
Just wanted to ask you if you are a Laytheme consultant or a freelancer?
Because this is a website of one of our clients we are not able to give access to people who we can't trust
Also, is there a price for you to check the slider? or you just want to have a quick look to see what is wrong?
im the author of lay theme, i coded it
and if there is a bug, i usually fix it for free
just look around in the forum here, i answer everybody and fix the bugs that they encounter and release lay theme updates and features
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it