Frontpage shows White PAge since I've updated Laytheme
I previously updated LayTheme to the latest version. Since then, my front page is no longer displayed. Only a white page is displayed. Unfortunately, I cannot set a different front page in the customizer because the corresponding button is not available. Does anyone have an Idea how to fix that problem?
If I call a subdomain directly then the page is accessible.
Post a link to where the problem is if possible, please <3
Just reinstalled an older Version of Laytheme. The website is up and running again. Thank you anyway. Let's see what happens after the update... :-)
I see same problem on my website with the Version: 5.8.0. I think the website is trying to load all images on the site first, so the website stays white while images are loaded. Lazy Loading seems to be not functioning
For me the problem seems to be consistent on Safari
post the link please
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it