random order element grid
i love the "random order" function in the thumbnail grid but i was wondering if it is possible to achieve this with the element grid as well? am i missing something or is such a thing just not available right now? i assume it could be done with some java script trickery...
its not available!
@arminunruh thanks for your answer! no worries! you think it’s complicated? and do you maybe have a quick tip on how / where to start? thanks so much!
ah nevermind, i just coded the random order feature for the elementgrid, it will be included in the next update!
@arminunruh no way :) that is amazing! thank you so much!!!!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it