Cannot differentiate 'project thumbnail' parameters for desktop and mobile view
Hello! I am working on my Interaction Design and Architectural portfolio. I would like to have different parameters for desktop and mobile view under the 'Customizer > Project Thumbnails' like project titles, categories, tags, project titles, etc.
For example, I tried changing the font size to 24 under the 'thumbnail grid category filter' for the desktop view and published it, then switched to the mobile view tried to change it to 18 but the same was reflected in the desktop view too. Is there any way I can have different parameters for both the mobile and desktop view ?
hey in that case please use a textformat instead of setting a font-size in the customizer
the textformat in use will use the textformat's phone font size and desktop font sizes
@arminunruh Hey thankyou <3 for this. I will try this and let you know.
@arminunruh Thankyou! It worked.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it