Text position bug after updating to latest Laytheme version.
I just updated my website www.jeremypiret.com to the latest version of the theme and it screwed all the text on my main page in the mobile version.
All the projects's titles were centered in height to match the center of the corresponding photo, and now they all are in the top.
Even if in the builder it looks correct, when trying on my phone it doesn't.
im releasing an update later today that fixes this
Hey thanks a lot :) Where do you think the bug came from ?
it was an issue with the lay theme code
i rewrote some code for the frontend when working on the horizontalgrid feature. it seems that i overlooked this alignment issue while doing this
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it