sticky element on scroll
Hi, in this example https://test.laytheme.com/sticky/ there is a tree photo that sticky at the top.
How i can do this but when a new element scroll on it it will move out?
like the text :"Distinct, dynamic design to transform brands, institutions, and individuals." in this lay site:
where i can found this option? Thanks
right click an element in the gridder, choose "make sticky"
@arminunruh already tryed but dont' work i ve set in both values 30 px
@arminunruh solved! missing custom row height
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it