double ways of change quantety
Hello, thanks for a great job with Lay Theme and for the possibility to use WooCommerce! However I'm stuck with this small annoying detail, that I can't figure out how to solve. In my webshop that I just created there's two ways of changing the quantity of the product. Would be fantastic if someone could help me get rid of the "up and down" arrows.
All the best
/Emanuel (Here's the site: https://emanuelcederqvist.se/produkt/photobook/)
which browser are u using?
can you add this css to lay options -> custom css & html?
/* Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera */
/* Firefox */
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it