editor mode / lock elements positions
Since the integration of the e-shop and other features that make Lay Theme much more than "just" a portfolio builder, it has become a fantastic (almost) universal tool. It is applicable to a wider range of clients. This field could be expanded much more if there was an option to lock down control over the position and size of elements. Some sort of editor mode. It would be great if the editor could only change the text content of given fields in a page, or change photos in carousels and such. Then the only thing missing from perfection would probably be the ability to clone entire rows and elements. Can you imagine integrating such a feature, for example in the form of an add-on? Thanks!
hey thanks!! ok yea i will add this as a feature
@arminunruh Armin, that would be absolutly fantastic <3 I would pay again for this feature! :)
:D yea i added it to my todo list
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it