Where are the Overlay settings?
Checkbox is checked and saved – but there is no "Overlays" in Lay Options
Neither 5.8.3 nor 5.8.4
hey you need to edit a page
ohh i see, i will write a different text there.
yea i still need to create this documentation entry!
Hi @arminunruh , "overlay" is a great new feature. Can you make the settings for this in % too? At the moment there is only px.
which setting exactly?
the width can be set in % or px!
Sorry @arminunruh , I mean for the burger and x-close icon. If you want to have the size of the icons similar to the size of the site title, would be great to have it in %.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it