Custom desktop menu
I’ve looked at the relevant threads and tried to pull what I can grasp.
I go to Appearance / Menus, and then do I create a menu item ‘Work’ via Custom Links, to then put the individual works under it as sub-items?
If this is the wrong way to do this, please advise.
My next question would be what signifier should I use in order to style it.
I looked at this thread, thinking maybe I could use .sub-menu. This didn’t work.
Any advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
@sallyobrien hey, you're just in time to use the recently released 'overlay' feature which lets you do this. If you update to the latest version and activate 'overlay' in lay options. From there, create a page like your sketch and select 'overlay' at the right hand side and then in the 'Menus' section create a custom link that links to the overlay page you just made. Hope that helps!
This post is deleted!
can u update lay theme now
when you switch your url between http and https, the overlay might not work
and i fixed that with the latest update
if it doesnt work pls post a link!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it