expand row does not work
albrecht last edited by
I have a "expand row" link on my start page. it work well. but when i go to a subpage and than go back to start page, the expand row link does not work.
BUT when i activate the Disable Ajax / Compatibility Mode, than it worked well again, but i lose my transition ;)
THX so far.
where is the exand row link on the page?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it