Anchor Links in Overlay
I've created an Overlay (with the new overlay feature) with several anchor links to the same page, however they do not seem to work. When I click an anchor link, the overlay remains open and nothing changes, except the URL.
Will this be possible in a near future?
sure, just update lay theme now to 5.9.4 and it should work
@arminunruh Just tried it out and it's still not working :/
Tested on Chrome, Safari and Orion
can you post the link?
@arminunruh I just updated to the last version of Laytheme and Plugins, and it works perfectly!
very nice website!
your desktop layout has ids set to elements or rows
now you also need to set the same ids to rows or elements in your custom phone layout. then it will work!
@arminunruh Thank you!
You're totally right, i completely forgot to set the ids on the mobile layout 🤦🏻. It works now!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it