I'm wondering if it's possible to turn off the mobile site feature? I'd like to load the desktop version on mobile, including the full screen auto-play video and full screen slider plugin. Also, as an alternative option, has the disabling of the menu bar on mobile version advanced past the custom CSS in the old thread?
berenstain last edited by
Do you even tried? That's easy.
Correct me if I'm wrong but just go to Lay Options > Appearance: Breakpoint to Phone version.
Type in 0 to disable phone version. As mentioned. ;)
I don't understand the second part. Hope that helped so far.
Oops, sorry! Must have overlooked it. Thanks for that @berenstain
The issue now is that disabling phone version as above still doesn't allow the background video to play (the placeholder image is still there instead on mobile).
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
This is because autoplaying videos are not supported on most mobile devices :/
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it