Hi guys, could you add a function to group rows and move multiple raws up or down all at once, and not one by one?
interesting idea, i will write it down
@arminunruh Hi Armin, so would you be able to add that any time soon? :)
hey there! currently im working on a different feature :O
@arminunruh but do you have this one in plans? :O
Everyone will enjoy it, I'm telling you
you know, maybe it would be better if we had rows inside the "layers" window
and then in there it could be great to have the elements inside rows
and then we can re-arrange rows inside there! then it would be easier to move rows around :D
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it