dynamically changing site title
Hi folks. I would like to make my site title dynamically change, using a set of random words. Has anyone done this or know a way using Lay? I imagine it needs some jquery?
Let's say the title is "MY WEBSITE". I want it to randomly change from time to time, to use other words. So it can become "MY LIFE", "GREAT WEBSITE", "MY WORLD", etc etc.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated it.
best to learn some programming! :)
Thanks @arminunruh you're a star. That literally did exactly what I needed, it just doesn't work on mobile though I think it needs the mobile title class? I tried doing this below but no luck:
jQuery('.sitetitle-txt-inner span' , '.mobile-title text is-fixed').text(word);
I've tried learning some programming over the years, but CSS is as far as it goes, and the good old "copy/paste/tweak until it works" approach. Appreciate your generous help.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it