Menu style on mobile not working
unfortunately my applied menu style doesn't work on mobile anymore.
In the Customizer everything works perfectly fine for Desktop and Tablet but for the Mobile menu it just shows some sans serif font in the preview and doesn't change when I select any Font family. But when looking at the frontend of the website on mobile it's showing another serif font (Times New Roman i guess?) that I also didn't choose. Any clues how to fix it?
The website is lucky-shiner.com. Thanks!
it seems you chose a textformat called "_BoldHeadBig"
but it doesnt work
can you make sure to update lay theme and all lay theme plugins?
then disable all other plugins you might have active
if then it still doesn't work:
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it