On Scroll image size transistion
Hi everybody - dont you know if it is possible to achieve something like this: https://sameold.com with some simple js or css? Image size change while scrolling. Thanks!
you basically take the getboundingclientrect() bottom value
and on scroll set the height to that value
and then make sure the image doesnt get too big or too small
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it