project thumbnail grid: rows with different amount of columns
I would like to show my projects in a grid where, on desktop, on the first row there are 2 projects next to each other (2 columns), and on the next row there is a project in 1 column, and I'd like to alternate these two rows each time (so: row A: 2 columns | row B: 1 column | row C: 2 columns | row D: 1 column | …).
Is that possible? Now I can choose between either 2 columns or one, but I would like to alternate this.
Thank you! :)
no its not possible :(
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it