Importing .woff webfont error
When I attentively follow each steps listed to import my webfont on LayTheme (.woff file named without special signs, spaces or numbers) it stops and shows me this message:
"Sorry, this type of file is not allowed for security reasons."
It is a .woff webfont I bought on MyFont.com.
I have also try to download the package "WordPress webfonts kit" of this webfont, the upload works. It then appears in the addons but I can't activate it.
Please, it would be very helpfull if someone could tell me how to solve this problem.
Thank you very much in advance!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Does this work for you?
@arminunruh you solved the problem! Thank you very much for the link!
Have a nice day :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it