Disable Menu Dropdown when hovering
Hello @arminunruh I'm using the menu option where the menu is fixed and hides when scrolling. Is there a way to manipulate the code in a way so the menu still disappears when scrolling down and drops down again when scrolling up, but doesn't drop down when hovering over it (since the menu fills half of the page)? So basically I need to delete just that hovering code.
Aha, no at the moment it is not possible, but I will include it in the next update. Working on an update right now :)
awesome! thank you!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it