Project / page permalinks don't work
I've a problem with my website www.bunkerexposities.nl
Sometimes (that's the weird thing, it's not consistent) when I click a project or page the link won't work.
CMD+right click > open in new tab always works, so the (project)page does exist.
Any idea how to fix this?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey hhagen, it seems that some of your thumbnails use the url http://www. others use http:// without the "www".
You can easily check this out when you hover over your thumbnails, on the left bottom corner on chrome you can see the url it leads to.
What you can do is visit your wp-admin without www. and re-insert the project thumbnails.
Also maybe in your web-host you can configure the domain to only use http:// without www.
Also you should probably use a more recent version of lay theme, I sent it to you via email.
I know this http:// / www. issue is kind of stupid and I'm working on fixing that for a later lay theme update.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it