Baptiste last edited by
Hi, when you upload an image, by default its size is 2 column and after you have to resize it.
Is it possible to change, in "gridder defaults" foe exemple, this default size?
Maybe in a new version?
Let me know,
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Nope. But you just have to press + or - before inserting the image, I think that's a quick enough way to resize the image.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it