Carousel plugin causing critical error
Bug Reports
3
Posts
2
Posters
28
Views
2
Watching
-
wakecoulter.com
Chrome - desktop, and mobileRecently checked my site and all that appeared was a black screen. When I tried to preview my homepage through wordpress, I got the following response:

I disabled all my plugins to determine cause, and narrowed it down to the Lay Them carousel. Any idea what's going on here? Would love to get this fixed, as my homepage is entirely contained in a carousel.
-
i think you'd need to update lay theme. cause i think your lay theme version is kinda outdated and maybe the carousel addon is not compatible with it
but i will also check what i can improve here, a mismatch between versions shouldnt produce a fatal error
Online Users
Forgot your key, lost your files, need a previous Lay Theme or Addon version?
Go to www.laykeymanager.com